When playing Monopoly with friends or family, how many times have you been with someone who wins the "Get Out of Jail Free" card and remarks, "I could use one of these!" Well, you can indeed make such a card for yourself (or any friend who could use one). You can print it out from your computer in the form of a sticker. This way, you can stick it to your wallet and have it with you wherever you go.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Monopoly "Get Out of Jail Free" Card
- 8- by 11-inch sticker
Purchase a large sticker(s) from any office-supply store. You can get paper-sized sticker sheets that print like normal paper.
Place the Monopoly "Get Out of Jail Free" card onto the computer scanner; close the cover. Scan the card into the computer.
Save a copy of the scanned card.
Right click on the card and select "Open" in Microsoft Word (or Paint).
Place a regular sheet of paper in the printer. When Word (or Paint) pulls up with the scanned card, click on "File" and then "Print."
Examine the paper when it's finished printing to make sure it's how you want it.
Place your sticker sheet into the printer and reprint the card. Once it's done printing, cut the sticker (with the backing still on) just around the edge of the card.
Tips and warnings
- If you'd like to add your own picture to the "Get out of Jail Free" card, simply upload a picture of yourself, (You can either upload the pictures from your own camera, or use a picture from Facebook, MySpace or other social-networking sites.) Right-click on the picture and select "Open with Paint." Select "Cut" from the "Edit" menu and drag the cursor around your face or entire body. Right-click on the picture and hit "Copy." Pull up the "Get out of Jail Free" card in Paint as well and right-click on the Monopoly man's face or body. Click "Paste" and your face or body will be superimposed onto the card. Save the card and print it out as above.
- Many police officers will probably not find this funny.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for