Olive oil and honey hand cream is a simple, easy to make hand cream that is great for nourishing and moisturising the skin after a long day of gardening or working with the hands. Olive oil and honey hand cream is also good for moisturising hands after washing the dishes, an everyday activity that saps essential moisture from the hands, often leaving them dry and rough. Olive oil and honey hand cream will keep for about four months from the day it is made if stored in a cool, dark place between uses.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tsp liquid lecithin
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. vitamin E oil
Combine the olive oil, raw honey and liquid lecithin in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
Add the apple cider vinegar and vitamin E oil and pulse on low for about one minute.
Transfer the olive oil and honey hand cream to a small wide-mouth glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Tips and warnings
- Gently massage the hand cream into your skin in the evening or right before bed. Do not rinse your hands or dry them with a towel.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for