Green tea has many benefits in today's society. Since it may have a positive effect on wrinkles and protecting skin from sun damage and dryness, it can become an important part of daily skin regimens. The optimal form is a cream so that it can be used on the face and body. Although green tea creams can be purchased, a homemade cream may be best since it can be altered to suit a specific skin type.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 28.4gr gentle base cream in a jar, not a tube (canvas creams)
- 5 drops of olive extracted squalane
- 3 drops of green tea extract
- 3 drops of pomegranate extract
- 5 drops of coenzyme Q-10
- 2 drops of syn-tacks
- Eye dropper (optional)
Open the jar of base cream.
Add five drops of squalane. This substance adds hydration to the skin and also has antioxidant properties.
Add three drops of green tea extract and three drops of pomegranate extract. Green tea and pomegranate add more antioxidant, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, and sun protection properties to the cream.
Add five drops of coenzyme Q-10. In addition to the sun protection and anti-ageing properties, this also adds natural collagen boosters to thecream, which helps to eliminate more wrinkles and face sagging.
Add two drops of syn-tacks to the cream. This is the anti-ageing substance that helps to stimulate protein structure activity in the skin.
Stir together with a spoon for at least one minute to mix everything together and bring the cream to one consistency.
Apply the cream. Put the lid on the jar securely and use during regular skin regimens.
Tips and warnings
- It is safe to use this cream daily and it will last for up to six months. After six months, the oils start to lose their vitality. It is still safe to use, but the cream will be less effective.
- Do not use the substances described in this article in any way other than directed on the label. Failure to do so can cause several irritations and/or injuries.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for