You don't have to use a regular PC mouse to navigate through your computer; there are other alternatives. One such alternative is to use a PC game controller instead. To do this, utilise one easy-to-use program.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pinnacle Game Profiler software
- PC game controller
Download and install Pinnacle Game Profiler from pinnaclegameprofiler.com.
Plug your PC controller into an open USB slot on your computer.
Load Pinnacle Game Profiler and run the Pinnacle controller set up. This is a simple set up that will identify the type of controller you're using.
Launch the game profile. This will then ask about your mouse-emulation options. Read through the options and select the one you want. Your controller will then be able to be used as a mouse.
Tips and warnings
- To change any configurations, load the Pinnacle Game Profiler, select the game profile you want to edit and click "Edit configurations."
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for