A watch, such as a Fossil, that is too small can have new links added to make the band bigger to better fit your wrist. Fossil watches have a band, with links, that use push pins to connect the links together. This means that you will need to remove one of the push pins from a link before you can add a new link to the watch band.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pin Pusher Tool
- Small hammer
Set the watch on its side on a flat surface, such as a table.
Place the pin pusher tool on the head of the first pin on the top or bottom of the watch.
Tap on the pin pusher tool lightly with the hammer until the pin begins to slide out.
Pull the pin out of the link with a pair of pliers.
Put a new link over the hinge and insert a link pin in the hole. Place the pin pusher tool on the pin head and tap it into place.
Place the end of the existing band on the hinge of the new link and insert the pin in the hole. Tap on the pin to set it into the hinge.
Tips and warnings
- You should add one link at a time until you find the size that is needed for the band.
- If you lose or misplace a pin you will not be able to put the band together.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for