If you set MSN.com as the home page for your web browser, you can quickly view the latest news and entertainment headlines and get one-click access to MSN services, such as Hotmail, Messenger and the Bing search engine. The process you will use to change your home page varies depending on your browser, but MSN.com provides specific instructions for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape and Opera.
- Skill level:
Go to MSN.com.
Click "Make MSN your home page" on the left side of the page.
Choose which web browser you are using and follow the instructions to set MSN as your home page.
Tips and warnings
- Most browsers allow you to quickly set your home page to the current page you are viewing in the "Options" or "Preferences" section of the settings. In most cases, there is a button that you can click to immediately change your home page to the current page.
- Click "Customize Your Page" on the left side of your MSN home page to change the colour, content or fonts on your page.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for