If you have a YouTube account, you have a "Channel," which is your personal area on YouTube that displays all of your uploaded and favourite videos, YouTube friends, subscriptions and comments. When you want to direct someone to your Channel so they can view your videos, you need to give them the URL, or web address, of your page. Your personal address will be YouTube.com followed by a slash and your username. You can also view your YouTube URL from within your account.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to YouTube.com, and log in to your account.
Click your username, which is located in the upper-right corner of the page.
Click "Settings." Your YouTube URL is listed on this page.
Tips and warnings
- Your YouTube URL can also be seen in your browser's address bar when you view your YouTube Channel.
- Use the tabs on the top menu bar of your YouTube Channel to change the colour, style and layout of your page. If you have a video that you are particularly proud of, you can choose to feature it on your YouTube Channel, and you can change the order of your other uploaded videos to keep your favourites at the top.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for