There are several different styles of Crocs shoes. Some have faux fur and fur linings to keep your feet warm. Crocs are a popular style of shoe among medical staff and other people as well. They are aerated shoes that have holes over the top of the shoe. Crocs are made out of a resin called Croslite. The liners must be cleaned from time to time to remove dirt, grime, and sweat.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Crocs with a liner
- Mild soap such as dish soap
Flip up the heel portion of the liner. This will lessen the pressure on the rivets.
Place your thumb firmly on top of the left rivet near the bottom of the opening of the shoe on the left side.
Peel the liner back.
Repeat on the right side.
Pull the liner out of the shoe.
Repeat on the next shoe.
Handwash with mild soap in the sink.
Air dry and replace the liners into the shoe.
Tips and warnings
- You can leave the liners out of the shoes if you do not like them, or if the weather is warm.
- Do not pull hard on the rivets or you will damage the shoe.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for