Having thick, plump lips is something most women would do anything to get. Instead of spending money on products from beauty retailers, raid your cabinets for a homemade lip plumper. The essential ingredient in most lip plumping agents consists of an irritant to the lips, which ultimately causes them to swell and appear larger. Make your own lip plumper using ingredients that are safe, natural and inexpensive.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Petroleum jelly, lip gloss or lip balm
- Clean, small container
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground cinnamon or cinnamon oil
- Popsicle stick or toothpick
- Lip brush
Add 3 tbsp petroleum jelly, lip gloss or balm into an empty, clean container.
Put 1 tsp each of cayenne pepper and ground cinnamon powder into the container. If you are using cinnamon oil instead of ground cinnamon, use three drops of oil.
Combine the mixture using a Popsicle stick or toothpick.
Spread the mixture on your lips as normal, with your fingertip or a lip brush.
Tips and warnings
- To alleviate burning, smooth a lip balm over your lips before applying lip plumper.
- Lip plumper may sting for a few seconds, but should dissipate.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for