Cancers are the sign of the crab, born from June 22 to July 22, and are known to be the most thin-skinned of all signs. This doesn’t mean they are wimpy, it just means they are often highly emotional, sensitive and usually adore anything to do with romance. You don’t have to spring for flowers and candles, but you can use an array of other techniques to win a cancer’s heart.
- Skill level:
Make a museum or theatre date. Cancers are usually into the arts in a big way, especially works that have a special meaning. Taking him to a play to which he can relate, or a Monet exhibit, especially if he grew up around water lilies, are sure-fire ways to help win his heart. He’ll realise you went out of your way to learn enough about him and plan an outing that will thrill him.
Indulge her various personalities. Cancers can be very moody, often going from outgoing and laughing one minute to sulking the next. Don’t take it personally unless, of course, you know you just did something that offended her.
Let him brood. When he’s in his moody state, don’t try to understand why and don’t pry into his reasons unless he wants to talk about it. Cancers, known to be cautious and wary, will not open up unless they feel totally safe or really want others to know what they are thinking.
Let her daydream. In contrast to their moodiness, cancers can be very imaginative and have high hopes and aspirations. Never chop down those hopes but instead fuel them. When she talks about a big business plan she cooked up, ask how you can help her make it a reality.
Get sentimental on him. Even more than a play he can relate to, a Cancer will just fall head over heels over someone who knows what gifts, conversations or issues are important to him. If he keeps talking about his first visit to a national park, for instance, get him a framed panoramic photo of that park as a gift.
Tips and warnings
- Cancers can also be very protective and that trait may appear as jealousy. Understand she just wants you to be safe—and hers. Don’t give her any reason to think otherwise.
- Her ability to love so deeply will make up for a lot of the crummy stuff.
- Don't beat your head against a wall trying to fully understand a Cancer. You never will.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for