On a Hollywood movie set, when they want a quick, cheap fix for facial wrinkles they use tape. It's not a long-lasting solution for sagging skin, but it can get you through a weekend with the girls or an evening at your high school reunion. There are a few such products on the market and they're fairly inexpensive and easy to use--and certainly much less invasive than a surgical procedure.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Instant face lift tape
Buy a package of instant face lift tape at your local beauty supply store or online. Prices range from £3 to £16.
Wash and dry the area where the plastic adhesive will be applied. Any make-up or oily residue will make adhesion difficult.
Peel off the plastic backing on one side of the elastic band and place it just in front of your ear with the elastic band wrapping around the back of your head. Press it securely in place.
Conceal the elastic band underneath the hair at the back of your head.
Peel the backing off the other adhesive strip and secure it just in front of your other ear.
Adjust the elastic string so that it is tight and pulls the skin of the face taught. Style your hair as desired.
Using Instant Face Lift Tape
Tips and warnings
- Follow the directions in the package, as some brands will differ from others.
- Styling your hair in such a way that the hair comes forward over the ears will conceal the tape.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for