Breast forms are used by patients who have undergone a mastectomy procedure, people in the transgender community, and for women to enhance the shape and size of their existing breasts. These forms are attached by a tape that works as an adhesive to the skin. Holding the breast forms underneath a shirt, blouse or dress before attaching with the tape will allow for accuracy of placement and a preview of how the breast forms will look.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Breast forms
- Double-sided tape
Wipe down the area where the tape will attach to the breast forms with alcohol.
Lay the breast forms face down. Apply the tape in 2 or 3 spots on the inside of the breast forms. Remove the protective backing from the tape.
Press the breast forms firmly onto both breasts with light pressure. Hold the breast forms in place for several minutes.
Tips and warnings
- Leave the tape strip on the breast forms after use. Apply new tape over the existing tape to avoid ripping the breast forms when removing tape.
- Test a small area of the skin with the tape before affixing the forms to test for sensitivity.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for