Magic Shaving Powder, also known as Magic hair removal powder, is a method for removing facial hair without using a razor. There are a number of types available, such as extra strength, but they all work in a similar fashion to eliminate razor bumps which are both unsightly and irritating to the skin. Magic Shaving Powder must be used regularly since it only removes exposed hair, as opposed to inhibiting hair growth. The process for using Magic Shaving Powder can be understood in a few minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Magic Shaving Powder
- Small dish
Mix two heaping teaspoons of Magic Shaving Powder with an equal amount of water in a small dish. Stir the mixture with your finger until it has a creamy consistency.
Dip two fingers in the dish and apply the mixture to your facial hair. Wait for about 10 minutes, reapplying the mixture if it has dried before the time has expired.
Remove the Magic Shaving Powder mixture from your face using a spatula.
Rinse the area that had the Magic Shaving Powder mixture applied to it thoroughly with cool water and wipe your face with a towel.
Tips and warnings
- Place a washcloth around the front of your neck to keep the Magic Shaving Powder mixture from spilling onto your clothes.
- Stop using Magic Shaving Powder if your skin becomes irritated.
- Wait at least 36 hours before using Magic Shaving Powder again.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for