Silicone bracelets are becoming increasingly popular and fashionable. Not only do they come in every colour imaginable and make a fashion statement, but they raise awareness for notable causes as well. Unfortunately, having silicone bracelets personalised usually requires a minimum order of 500 or more bracelets. Luckily, though, you can easily personalise a blank silicone bracelet yourself with a few rudimentary tools.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Permanent marker(s)
Write letters or draw images or patterns slowly on silicone bracelets with a permanent marker.
Allow the ink to dry completely, which should take two to three minutes.
Write or draw with a second colour, and continue this process until you are satisfied with your design.
Tips and warnings
- Use various sizes of permanent marker tips to create different designs. Fine-tipped markers work well for writing letters, whereas thick-tipped markers work well for drawing crisscross patterns.
- Beware of writing on silicone bracelets before a previous ink colour has dried; allowing one colour to dry completely before applying another ensures that there are no ink smears.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for