Rosewater concentrate is a commercially produced byproduct of rose oil, which is typically used in the production of skincare products and body oils. Rosewater concentrate has a beautiful, aromatic scent of roses and can be used to create a variety of homemade cleansers, toners and spritzers.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Witch hazel
- Cold cream
- Glass bottle
Add up to 10 drops of rosewater concentrate to 1 cup of the rosewater and 2 tsp of the glycerine to make a natural cleanser. Use it twice a day.
Make your own toner with rosewater and rosewater concentrate. Add 1 1/4 cup of rose water to a glass bottle, several drops of rose water concentrate and 3/4 cups of witch hazel. Shake the bottle and use it to tone your skin, to help tighten pores and combat acne.
Add several drops of rosewater concentrate to 1/4 cup of rosewater and mix well. Pour the mixture into a glass bottle and close the lid tightly. This will create a light, refreshing perfume for everyday use.
Mix several drops of rosewater concentrate with your favourite cold cream or lotion to create a gently scented lotion to treat skin dryness and wrinkles.
Tips and warnings
- There are several varieties and levels of rosewater concentrate. Be sure to read the label to make sure you are getting the highest quality.
- Rosewater concentrate is not fit for internal consumption. If you accidentally swallow it, contact your local poison control centre.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for