Apple's iPhone is packed full of features and customisation options. One of the customisation options is the ability to edit your contacts' information, including their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Apple made this process fast and easy for the iPhone.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Tap the "Home" button to access the iPhone main menu and then select "Contacts."
Browse through your contacts and find the one you want to edit. Tap the contact's name when you've made your selection. Tap "Edit" on the contact's main page (upper-right corner).
View the available entries. You can edit the contact's name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address or website. When you are ready to edit or add to an entry, press the green "plus" symbol.
Enter the information you want to add or edit the selected entry. When you are finished, tap "Save."
Tips and warnings
- If you want to delete an entry, such as an address, press the red "minus" symbol, rather than the green "plus" symbol.
- If you want to edit a contact's photo, click on their current photo (or blank square where the photo should be). Browse through the available photos and find one to assign to the contact.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for