Vacuum cleaners have become a household essential for those with carpeted homes, yet traditional vacuum cleaners are not always ideal for picking up everything on the floor, especially if you have a pet. Some cats and dogs shed, and their fur can be hard to remove from carpets, rugs and furniture. However, innovative pet hair vacuum cleaners have been designed to specifically target this problem. When considering purchasing a pet hair vacuum cleaner, it is essential to compare each model to determine which one best suits your needs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Establish your price range before you begin analysing any other aspects of comparison for pet hair vacuum cleaners. A cleaner that is too expensive for your budget is not feasible to include in your comparison.
Examine the attachment nozzles offered with the vacuum cleaner, because oftentimes nozzle attachments make all the difference with pet hair vacuum cleaners. A high-powered, narrow nozzle attachment can help you reach and remove pet hair from cracks, corners and other hard-to-reach places.
Determine whether a removable hand-held vacuum feature is important to you. Some pet hair vacuum cleaners offer this, which is ideal for quick spot cleaning right before guests arrive.
Find out whether the pet vacuum cleaner is bagless. Some pet vacs require the purchase of bags that must be discarded, whereas others offer compartments that must be emptied of pet hair. Which model you prefer really is a matter of personal preference, but bagless vacs would be more economical, since bag vacs require the ongoing purchase of bags.
See if there is a turbo feature on the pet vac. This can be advantageous because its powerful suction helps pull up stubborn pet hair from carpets and furniture.
Tips and warnings
- Consider the weight of the vacuum cleaner as well, for some pet vacuum cleaners are rather heavy and might be hard to push, whereas others are relatively light and easy to use.
- All features may not be offered with all makes and models of vacuum cleaners, so weigh the pros and cons of each to determine which features best suit your needs.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for