If you own an electronics business or want to start one, buying iPods in bulk can be a great way to increase profits. The more iPods you buy at one time, the bigger the discount on the total price you will receive. This is what will allow you to make a profit when you eventually sell your iPods in your store. The exact amount of the discount you will receive depends upon the size of your order. There are two different ways you can buy iPods in bulk quantities direct from Apple.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Determine the exact number of iPods you need. Apple has two services available for those who wish to buy iPods in bulk quantities: a line is set-up for orders of up to 100 units, and a separate line is set-up for orders of 101 units or more. Calling the right number is the first step to buying in bulk.
Call the Apple "Small Business Professional Purchase Line" for orders of up to 100 iPods. The number for this service is 1-800-793-9378. You will be automatically connected with an Apple sales representative, at which point you can place your order, pay and determine a shipping address.
Call the Apple "Reseller Line" for orders of 101 or more iPods. The number for this service is 1-800-793-2378. You will be automatically connected with an Apple sales representative, at which point you can place your order, pay and determine a shipping address.
Tips and warnings
- Be sure to ask about any promotions Apple is offering for resellers at the time of your call. In addition to receiving a standard discount on large orders, you may be eligible for additional discounts depending on current sales being offered.
- You can place orders for all types of iPods simultaneously by calling these numbers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for