Dog urine can be one of the most disgusting and frustrating things to remove from your floorboards. Fortunately, there's a really easy way to remove nearly any urine stain and odour from your floorboards.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Buy a product called Urine Off Dog. It's available at stores like Target and Petco, and on Urine Off's official website. This product is guaranteed to remove any and all dog urine stains and odours from virtually any surface.
Use a black light to determine exactly where the dog urine is. The dog urine will stand out under the black light, allowing you to focus your cleaning on the right areas.
Apply the Urine Off Dog solution to the affected areas of your floorboards.
Cover the floorboards in plastic to allow the Urine Off Dog solution to fully saturate and penetrate the dog urine stain for an hour or so, depending on the severity of the dog urine stain.
Remove the plastic and clean the entire area once again with the Urine Off Dog solution.
Tips and warnings
- You can also try mixing equal parts of bicarb soda with 3 per cent hydrogen peroxide. This is not as effective as the Urine Off Dog product, but it is a close runner-up.
- Your dog may suffer from a health condition that is causing them to urinate inside the house. Take your dog to the vet to make sure there isn't a serious underlying health issue.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for