An evil fairy costume is extremely easy and fairly inexpensive to create. Dressing up as an evil fairy is a great way to look festively attractive for Halloween. You may already have most of the items needed to make this costume. Before purchasing anything, look through your closet and the closet of a friend. This can be a very economical costume for your budget.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Short black dress
- Black fishnet tights
- Black high heel shoes
- Black wings
- Glitter make-up
- Black lipstick
- Needle and thread
- Hair rollers
Use the glue to adhere glitter around the edge of the wings.
Attach the black fairy wings to the dress by using a needle and thread.
Place hair rollers in hair. Take the rollers out of hair. Keep hair in tight curls by combing each curl with hairspray.
Use black lipstick on lips and dark eyeshadow on the eyes. Apply facial glitter on top of the make-up.
Put on the black fishnets, dress, wings and shoes.
Tips and warnings
- If you like to accessorise, this costume would look great with a black choker and matching earrings.
- If you do not have a short black dress, you can also wear a short black skirt and a tight black shirt.
- A fairy wand can also be added by using black spray paint on a regular costume wand. Once wand is dry, you can use glue and glitter to give the wand some sparkle.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for