Peach crumble provides a warm juicy, fruit-filled option for a sweet dessert. Not only is peach crumble easy to make, but it an enjoyable snack or one-of-a-kind dessert that is sure to make your dinner over the top. The peach crumble is also a dessert children will enjoy eating.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 6x13 baking dish
- Medium mixing bowl
- ½ cup baking oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 egg
Pour the 1/2 cup baking oil into the baking dish, and smear around the bottom and sides.
Put the peaches in the bottom of the pan, and arrange so that they are evenly distributed in the baking pan.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, butter, egg and brown sugar into the mixing bowl and mix until it is crumbly.
Spread the mix evenly over the peaches and put into the oven. Bake the peach crumble for 30 minutes on 176 degrees C. Take the dish out when the top is brown, slice and serve.
Tips and warnings
- This recipe makes about seven to 10 servings.
- Peach crumble goes great with ice cream, and can also be topped with whipped cream.
- Feel free to add strawberries to the crumble, or you can make a strawberry crumble by eliminating the peaches.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for