When the battery in your Luminox watch dies, you can either send the watch in to the manufacturer for repair or attempt to change the battery yourself. Fortunately, changing the battery in a Luminox watch is simple and takes just minutes to complete.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Luminox watch
- Optical-sized Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- Replacement battery
- Optical cloth
Spread the optical cloth out on a flat, level surface like a table. Lay your Luminox watch face-down on the optical cloth.
Use your optical-sized screwdrivers to remove the screws in the back battery cover. Lay the loose screws on the magnet and set aside.
Remove the old battery from your Luminox watch and set aside. Insert a new watch battery in your Luminox watch. Luminox watches use Lithium 20xx series watch batteries that are available from your local jeweller or retail store.
Replace the battery cover on your Luminox watch. Use the optical-sized screwdrivers to replace the screws on the watch's battery cover.
Tips and warnings
- The exact replacement battery you will need will vary based on which Luminox watch model you own. For best results, complete Steps 1 and 2 and make a note of which battery is required before proceeding.
- Replacing the battery in your Luminox watch may void your watch's warranty and make your watch ineligible for service from the manufacturer. If you do not wish to void your warranty, contact Luminox's customer support department about its battery replacement service.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for