Dawn Ultra liquid dish washing detergent can be used to kill moss when diluted with water and sprayed under pressure. Soapy liquid is a less expensive and greener alternative to chemical treatments. Dawn Ultra kills by inhibiting the ability of moss to draw water. The moss turns brown or orange within 24 hours, and dries up.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Handheld pressure sprayer
- Dawn Ultra dish wasing liquid
Pour 295ml of Dawn Ultra into the pressure sprayer.
Add two gallons of cold water.
Pump the sprayer to achieve pressure.
Spray the solution directly on moss, thoroughly saturating the area.
Tips and warnings
- Dawn Ultra will kill moss, but not the spores that allow moss to reproduce and grow back. It may be necessary to repeat the steps several times before the moss is completely destroyed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for