Whether for a party favour, wedding favour, unique gifts or Halloween, printable candy wrappers can add a personal touch to a sweet treat. Add photos, artwork or personalised greetings to turn an ordinary candy bar into a one-of-a-kind work of "art." With just a few clicks of your computer mouse and a few sheets of printer paper, printing your own custom candy wrappers for different sized candies is easy.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Internet Access
- Photo Editing Software
- Color printer
Visit the website alenkasprintables.com/wrappers.shtml. Look over the options available and choose which one you'd like to use for your first project. Click on the link below the image you'd like to customise and print.
Right-click on the large version of the image when it opens in a new window. Select "copy" from the menu that appears after right-clicking.
Open your photo-editing program (such as Adobe Photoshop). Open a new blank document and paste the image onto the document. Using Photoshop, enter your own text or image by using the tools on the left-hand toolbar.
Save your image and select "File" and then "Print" to print out as many as you'd like.
Repeat each step for as many candy wrappers as you'd like for any occassion.
Tips and warnings
- The websites freeprintablefun.org/2008/03/free-printable-candy-wrapper.html and raspberryswirls.com/ have even more options of free printable candy wrappers.
- Don't discard the original wrapping of a chocolate bar or candy after adding your own wrapper. The original will have nutritional information, ingredients listings and expiration dates that some find important.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for