In today's world, money runs best with a card. Most people use a plastic card to keep their money in instead of using cash. With a PayPal debit card, you will be able to use the money you have in your account to purchase items online, at grocery stores and more. The PayPal debit card can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- PayPal account
Login into your PayPal account.
Select the "Product and Service" Tab.
Click on "PayPal Debit Card."
Click on "Request Additional Card," and fill out the information requested. Click "submit."
How to Obtain a PayPal Debit Card
Tips and warnings
- You must be a PayPal member for 60 days before you can request a debit card.
- You must have a premier or business PayPal account to request a debit card. If you have a personal PayPal account, simply upgrade to a premier or business account.
- It will take two to three weeks for your debit card to arrive, if approved.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for