From time to time, error codes will pop up on your Precor treadmill. It just takes a quick second to clear the error log and get the treadmill up and running again.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Precor treadmill (all models applicable)
When the treadmill is not in use, press the "Stop," "ENTER" and "QUICK START" buttons in rapid succession. The "RESET" button can also be used, in place of the "Stop" button.
Press the "ENTER" button three times to access the treadmill's error log.
Press the up or down arrows to scroll through the error codes, if necessary for club or personal logging purposes.
To view the treadmill's odometer reading when a particular error code was elicited, press "SELECT" while a particular error code is displayed.
To clear the error log, press "QUICKSTART" for a minimum of four seconds while viewing the list. Prompts will appear on the display and let you know when the log has been deleted.
Tips and warnings
- If the same error code(s) appear(s) more than once, the following documents are of tremendous help, with regard to identifying structural problems with a particular model within the Precor family:
- You cannot retrieve the error log once you delete it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for