Knowing who lives around you is a great way to ensure the safety of your family. Crimes are committed every second, and many offenders appear to be people living normal lives. By knowing the names of your neighbours and where they live, you can be better prepared if a crime occurs within your area.
- Skill level:
Go to WhitePages.com.
Select the Reverse Lookup tab located in the top menu.
Enter your street name and ZIP code in the Reverse Address section. Enter only the street name and not your house number. Click Find.
Scroll through the list. The results shown are your neighbours who currently reside on your street.
Tips and warnings
- To obtain a list of people residing in your extended area, omit the road address and just enter the ZIP code.
- See if the names of your neighbours are on your local sex offender registry.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for