Pyramat gaming chairs are high-end video recliners that integrate audio speakers and subwoofers to increase video game immersion. Pyramat chairs feature speakers and woofers placed at the head and elbows of gamers for a surround-sound effect. The chairs come in two types. Game chairs are similar to regular computer or office furniture. Gamebags are reinforced beanbag chairs with installed speakers and controls similar to the game chairs. Each of these must be connected to the console or computer to run properly.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pyramat game chair or gamebag
- 12-volt AC adaptor
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 3.5mm RCA audio adaptor
Close all programs and power off the computer or console that you are connecting. Power surges or connection problems could cause damage to the devices if still plugged.
Connect the 3.5mm audio cable to the control area on the arm of the chair or side of the gamebag.
Plug the other end of the 3.5mm audio cable into the stereo jack on the computer or console. Use the RCA audio adaptor if the console has only A/V cable support.
Connect the 12-volt AC adaptor to the chair and insert the other end into a grounded power outlet, preferably one with a surge protector.
Power on your game chair or gamebag using the control and turn on the console or computer.
Adjust the sound settings on the chair and your video game device to suit your preferences.
Tips and warnings
- Do not get your game chair wet as this can damage the speakers and controls.
- All necessary parts should be included with your game chair. If it is missing anything, contact Pyramat customer service for replacements.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for