Mini whiteboards work well for the environmentally conscious and those on the go. These reusable message boards are both portable and convenient for jotting down quick notes with dry-erase markers, from phone numbers to grocery lists. What's even better is that these whiteboards are as simple to create as they are to use. Laminate tagboard for an inexpensive, effective whiteboard -- or simply use a picture frame with glass.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Self-adhesive laminating sheets
- Utility knife
- Picture frame
- White paper
Cut a piece of tagboard to the desired size and shape of your whiteboard.
Place a self-adhesive laminating sheet onto a hard, smooth surface with the adhesive side up.
Place the tagboard onto the sticky side of the self-adhesive laminating sheet and smooth out all air bubbles and creases.
Place another piece of self-adhesive laminating sheet, sticky side down, onto the tagboard and smooth out the surface.
Trim off excess laminate with a utility knife and hang or place the finished mini whiteboard in the desired location.
Remove the back of a small picture frame that has a glass insert in the front. This glass will be the surface of the whiteboard.
Trim a piece of white paper to fit the frame and place it inside.
Close the back of the picture frame and hang or place the finished mini whiteboard in the desired location.
Picture Frame Whiteboard
Tips and warnings
- Take large pieces of tagboard to a print and copy centre to be professionally laminated.
- Wipe down the whiteboards with a soft piece of cloth or whiteboard erasers.
- Use decorative paper instead of white in a picture frame whiteboard to complement your home or office decor.
- Do not use permanent markers on the whiteboard, as they will stain the surface.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for