Make chicken stir-fry for a quick, easy dinner. For best results, cook chicken stir-fry in a wok, but it's possible to cook in a large frying pan. A wok is a pan with high sides and a rounded bottom. A long-handled spoon is usually used with a wok. Constant stirring is required to prevent burning. Any type of oil can be used for cooking, but olive oil is the healthiest. Peanut oil is also commonly used.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 0.454kg. boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps. oil
- 2 tsps. garlic, minced
- 1 tspx ginger, grated
- 4-5 spring onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded vegetables like cabbage and bell peppers
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 2 tbsps. corn flour
- 1 cup water
- Wok with lid
Pour the oil in the wok. Heat with the lid off. Put in the garlic, onions, ginger and salt.
Stir and cook until the onions change colour.
Put in the chicken. Cook for up to four minutes.
Add the rest of the vegetables and water. Put the lid on an cook for five minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Once it's thick, serve.
Tips and warnings
- Serve with rice.
- Slowly add water to hot oil to prevent injury.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for