Sanitary pads, often referred to as maxi pads or simply "pads," are a favoured mode of protection by many menstruating women. Ideal for the beginner, they are convenient to use and less cumbersome than tampons. For the sake of cleanliness and hygiene, changing your sanitary pad regularly is necessary. Disposing of the old one is incredibly simple.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Soiled sanitary pad
- Plastic wrapper
- Toilet paper
Remove the soiled sanitary pad from your underwear.
Roll up or fold the sanitary pad into thirds.
Place the sanitary pad into its plastic wrapper if you have saved it. Otherwise, wrap it several times with toilet paper.
Put the sanitary pad into the trash. It's helpful to have a small wastebasket in your bathroom for this purpose.
Tips and warnings
- Wash your hands afterward.
- Empty your wastebasket regularly.
- Never, under any circumstances, attempt to flush a sanitary pad down the toilet. This can cause a plethora of plumbing problems, including blockages and even flooding.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for