Dark spots on the upper lip can be embarrassing, especially since they can create the illusion of hair growth on your upper lip. Beauty supply stores carry many moisturising creams to help even out spotty skin and remove dark age spots. However, you can achieve these results naturally at home. One of the most effective natural treatments for fading dark spots on the skin can be found in your own kitchen. Citrus fruits---including oranges, lemons and limes---are rich in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant found in many spot-removing creams. The citrus fruit that achieves the most dramatic results is lemon, a natural lightener.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Plastic bowl
- Cotton ball
Squeeze a small amount of juice from one lemon half into a small plastic bowl.
Absorb a small amount of juice with the cotton ball. Try not to saturate it, since you don't want excess juice to dribble down your face.
Dab the cotton ball onto your upper lip in the areas with dark spots. Apply this a few times a day. You will notice results in about 3 weeks.
Tips and warnings
- Try mixing lemon juice into a fragrance-free moisturiser and apply it to the face every day.
- Make a spot-fading masque by adding lemon or lime juice to a cucumber masque.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for