If you suffer from yeast allergies or are on a special diet to combat or prevent an overgrowth of the Candida albicans fungus in your body, you may have to avoid breads made with yeast. This yeast-free, sweet bread recipe will allow you to enjoy warm, fresh bread.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 340gr can of 7UP
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Grease and lightly flour a loaf pan.
Combine the self-rising flour, sugar and 7UP. Mix together and place the dough into the loaf pan. For instructions on making your own self-rising flour, see the Resources section below.
Place into the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for