Cloth espadrille wedges are sandals with a wedge heel. The defining characteristic of espadrille wedges is the natural or synthetic rope-like material used on the outside of the sole. The upper cloth material can be made from any fabric, but it's usually cotton. No matter which type you own, clean them gently to prevent wear. Proper care can help you maintain the look and durability of your espadrille wedges.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Soft-bristled brush
- Fabric cleaning spray
Brush any excess dirt from the wedges with a soft-bristled brush.
Spray any dirty areas of your wedges with fabric cleaning spray. Allow the cleaner to dry completely.
Brush the shoes with a soft-bristled brush to remove any cleaning residue or dirt.
Tips and warnings
- Try using a stain removal pen for small stains. The pen is more exact and will allow for easier spot treatment.
- Depending on the fabric of your shoes, consider fabric preserving sprays that will help block your shoes from various stains and some water damage.
- Don't use water to clean your espadrille wedges, because it can weaken or loosen the rope. It can also cause the shoes to lose their shape.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for