SuperThrive is a concentrated solution of vitamins and hormones used to encourage plant growth and to revitalise stressed or dying plants, trees and shrubs. SuperThrive can be applied weekly to help promote strong growth. It is also recommended to apply SuperThrive when you are transplanting trees or shrubs to stimulate root growth. SuperThrive is diluted in water and applied directly to the earth around the plants. But it is not a fertiliser, and therefore needs to be used along with fertilisers and soil modifiers.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 1-galllon watering can
- 5-gallon bucket
Add ¼ tsp of SuperThrive to the watering can.
Fill your watering can with water.
Soak the soil surrounding the newly planted tree, shrub or plant.
Once the watering can is empty, add another ¼ tsp of SuperThrive to the watering can and fill it with water and water the plants again.
Give the new plants water every day for 2 weeks after planting and supplement with SuperThrive once a week.
Mix 5 gallons of water with 28.4gr. of SuperThrive in a large bucket.
Soak the soil around the roots completely.
Water every 2 or 3 days and supplement with ¼ tsp of SuperThrive mixed with 1 gallon of water once a week thereafter.
Add ¼ tsp of SuperThrive to 1 gallon of water.
Soak the soil around your plants once a week with this mixture.
Water regularly and use SuperThrive in addition to a fertiliser regimen.
Tips and warnings
- Use SuperThrive on trees, shrubs, houseplants, orchids, vegetable gardens and flower gardens.
- For daily use or for delicate plants, use 1 to 3 drops of SuperThrive mixed with 1 gallon of water.
- Do not apply fertiliser for at least 3 months after you transplant or revive your plant.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for