The Samsung InfoLink adaptor allows you to connect your compatible television to the Internet. The adaptor allows you to connect wirelessly, reducing the tangle of wires in your home. The Samsung InfoLink adaptor gives your television access to extra Internet services that increase its usefulness.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Locate the Wiselink port on your television. Insert the Samsung wireless adaptor.
Turn on the television. If the television doesn't automatically ask you to connect wirelessly, press the “Menu” button on the remote.
Choose “Network Selection” from the Setup menu on the television screen and press “OK." Select “Wireless” for the type of connection and press “End” to exit the menu.
Choose “Menu” and “Wireless Network Setup” if your television recognises the wireless connection, and press “OK." Select “Internet Protocol Setup” and “OK” and begin the wireless set-up by pressing “Auto Setup.” Press “OK” and then “End” to complete the wireless set-up process.
Set up the access point by going into the menu again and choosing “Setup” and “OK,” then “Access Point Select” and “OK.” Choose your wireless network point and press “OK” on the remote. Enter your network password and click “OK” and “End,” and your wireless network set-up is complete.
Tips and warnings
- A quick way to tell if your adapter is configured correctly is if you see a blue light on the tip rather than a yellow light. This is the reason why when you first inserted your wireless adapter into the Wiselink port the tip of the wireless adapter was yellow. If you change your wireless network settings your adapter will no longer connect. For example, if you change your wireless network name or security key you will have to reconfigure your adapter to connect to your new wireless network name or put in the new security key.
- The Samsung Wireless Adapter for Infolink is not available in stores. You have to order it directly from Samsung.
- Make sure your wireless network is connected before starting.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for