Canidae is a premium, high-quality dog food. This all-human-grade food comes from antibiotic-free meat sources and has no preservatives and no fillers, making it a favoured choice of those who research healthy dog kibble. Because Canidae is a premium food, however, you can't find it in grocery stores and only select pet food stores carry it. Read on to learn how to buy Canidae.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Determine which type of Canidae is right for your dog. Canidae offers a variety of choices, including All-Life Stages, a lamb and rice formula, a chicken and rice formula, a beef and fish formula, and a Platinum formula, for senior dogs. If you're seeking a grain-free diet for your dog, Canidae offers two grain-free formulas as well.
Locate a store near you that carries Canidae. Look in the phone book and call, or go to Canidae's website and use the store locator function. Confirm that the store carries the variety you're seeking and has it in stock.
If there are no stores in your area that carry Canidae, order from an online supplier. Try an approved regional distributor of Canidae, such as Pet Pointe. The food will be delivered to your door, and they often offer better prices than pet stores. Search online to find the best price.
Tips and warnings
- To find a good local distributor, try asking around at a local dog show or e-mail a local breed club. Chances are, someone will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Stay informed of current pet food recalls. Even quality kibble manufacturers like Canidae can be affected.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for