The Magic Bullet Blender is a handy tool to use in the kitchen. It is able to chop or blend and can even be used for quick cooking. The original Magic Bullet Blender is still not sold in department stores; only the imitations are.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Credit or debit card
Visit the Magic Bullet website at www.buythebullet.com. Click on the "Order Now" link on the left-hand side of the screen.
Complete the order form by entering your shipping address, billing address and credit card information. You will need to have the card available to enter the account number, expiration date and security code.
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. The Magic Bullet is £64 plus shipping and handling (as of July 2009); this amount can be paid in full or you can enrol for a 3-month payment plan. Once you have chosen your preferred payment option, click "Purchase" to confirm your order.
Tips and warnings
- If you prefer not to order online you can order the Magic Bullet by calling 1 (866) 446-6352 and completing your order over the telephone.
- A number of Magic Bullet "knock-offs" or counterfeits are available for purchase. Homeland Housewares manufactures and sells the Magic Bullet. If you want the original Magic Bullet, purchase it from them. The company has set up a website (see Resources) warning against counterfeits.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for