Ski jackets come in a variety of sizes and colours. They keep you warm and generally tend to be waterproof. While going down the slopes is a lot of fun, it can kick dirt and debris on your jacket. Because of the way ski jackets are made and the materials that are used, keeping them clean is imperative to keeping them functioning properly. Fortunately, it is easy to clean and maintain your ski jacket.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Residue-free laundry detergent (like Penguin Sport Wash)
- Washing machine
Unzip all of the zippers on your ski jacket. Clean out your pockets and remove any lift passes that may be attached.
Place your ski jacket into the washing machine's basin. Make sure to wash your jacket by itself.
Measure out (using the cap of your detergent) your soap and put it into the proper dispenser in your washing machine.
Set your washer to a gentle cycle using cold water and press start.
Rinse your ski jacket a second time to make sure that all of the detergent is removed.
Place your jacket in the dryer and dry on permanent press or the gentle cycle.
How to Clean a Ski Jacket
Tips and warnings
- You can wash your jacket by hand. You will have to manually squeeze the soap and water out if you do so.
- Using regular laundry detergent can cause your ski jacket to lose its waterproof capabilities.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for