Gaggia coffee machines are among the most well-known and renowned coffee machines in the world. They are known for their ability to produce a quality brew and are quite expensive, costing up to £130. Gaggia produces some of the most innovative and highest quality coffee machines of all coffee companies. Gaggia coffee machines are used in both the commercial and home markets for coffee making. Making a cup of coffee with a Gaggia machine will produce a satisfying cup of coffee.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Gaggia coffee machine
- Measuring spoon (included)
- Coffee grounds
- Coffee cup or glass carafe
Turn the machine on and allow it to heat for six minutes.
Put one spoon of coffee grounds into the coffee filter with the measuring spoon included with the Gaggia coffee machine to make one cup of coffee.
Reinsert the coffee filter into the filter holder and press the start button.
Place the coffee cup or glass carafe under the coffee machine's spout.
Tamp the coffee with 13.6 Kilogram of pressure to create the perfect brew.
How to Make Coffee with a Gaggia
Tips and warnings
- Always use the provided measuring spoon to measure coffee grounds to the correct amount.
- Allow the coffee machine to preheat accordingly. Otherwise, the taste of the coffee can be affected by the inappropriate heating temperature.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for