Superdrol is a designer anabolic supplement yielding results similar to those of steroids. It is used mainly by bodybuilders and fitness aficionados who want to gain more muscle mass. Manufacturers of the supplement claim Superdrol blocks the oestrogen hormones, increases levels of testosterone and helps burn fat at a rapid rate. These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA, so take the supplement at your own risk.
- Skill level:
Things you need
Take three to four capsules of Superdrol a day with or without a meal. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Take Superdrol in the morning or early afternoon. Taking the supplement in the evening may cause insomnia.
Consume about 1.5 grams of protein for each pound of body weight. This will help you build bulk muscle while taking the supplement and training.
Maintain a regular exercise routine while on this supplement. The usage of Superdrol must be combined with a regular fitness program to reap the full benefits of the supplement.
Tips and warnings
- Consult a doctor before using this or any other supplement that is not FDA-approved.
- After using Superdrol for the recommended amount of time (around eight weeks), take 30 days off before using again.
- Do not use Superdrol if you are under 18 years old.
- Do not use Superdrol if you have high blood pressure, thyroid disease, depression or any other psychiatric condition, seizure disorder or prostate condition.
- Do not take for more than eight weeks.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for