One easy way to reduce body fat is to use a homemade body wrap. You can apply the wrap yourself if you only want to wrap part of your body, but for a whole body wrap you will need help. The main concept of a body wrap is to open your skin pores and detoxify your body. You can buy a body wrap kit or you can make one on your own.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Sea salt
- Essential oils: sage, lemon grass, rosemary, lavender, grapefruit, olive oil
- Herbs: ground basil, rose petal powder, ginger root powder, neem powder, rosehip powder, alfalfa leaf powder
- Lots of towels or wrapping sheets
Measure out these ingredients: 1 cup green clay or bentonite, 2 tablespoons olive oil, ¼ cup sea salt, 2 cups water.
Boil the water. Stir in the sea salt until it dissolves. Add the essential oils and herbs of your choice from the list above.
Stir until a paste forms and set the mixture aside to cool. You may need to adjust the water to make the paste. Once the paste cools enough to handle, rub it onto the area of your body where you want to reduce fat.
Cover the same area of your body with towels and leave them on for at least an hour.
Tips and warnings
- Apply a body wrap once a week for best results.
- Using sheets instead of towels can improve results.
- Take a warm shower to help open your pores before you apply a body wrap.
- Avoid caffeine, fried fatty foods, sugars, sweets, alcohol and soft drinks for 48 hours after applying a body wrap.
- Drink lots of water before and after a body wrap to avoid dehydration.
- Hydrating body cream after a body wrap can help reduce drying.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for