The Logitech Driving Force Pro is one of the premeir video game driving wheels on the market today. With its simple-yet-comfortable design, it has become a favourite of hardcore racing game fans and casual gamers alike. The Logitech Driving Force Pro is compatible with the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PC, and it is easy to use on all platforms.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 or PC
- Logitech Driving Force Pro drivers (for PC or Mac)
When you open the package, check to make sure that everything listed on the packaging is accounted for.
Connect the Logitech Driving Force Pro USB cord to a corresponding USB port on the computer tower.
Turn on the computer and allow it to boot to your operating system.
Insert the Logitech Driving Force Pro Driver Disk into your CD Drive.
Follow all of the instructions given during the driver installation process.
Reboot your computer to complete installation.
Using Logitech Driving Force Pro on PC Running Windows XP
When you open the package, check to make sure that everything the packaging says is included is accounted for.
Turn on your PlayStation 2 or PlayStation 3.
Plug the Logitech Driving Force Pro USB Cord into the USB port on your console.
Wait up to 30 seconds for the lights to switch on, signalling that a connection has been made.
Using Logitech Driving Force Pro on PS2/PS3
Place the steering wheel on a flat, firm surface and the pedals on the floor near your feet.
Use the D-pad and buttons to navigate in-game menus, such as the settings screen and pause menus.
Press down gently on the acceleration and accelerators to stop and go while in a race.
Turn the wheel left and right to navigate around the in-game tracks. Turn the wheel gently for smooth turns, and turn it sharply for tight corners.
Slide the stick shift up and down to change your vehicle's gears.
Using the Logitech Driving Force Pro in Games
Tips and warnings
- If your PC is running Windows Vista, it will detect the Logitech Driving Force Pro peripheral at start up and will download and install the drivers automatically.
- If your Logitech Driving Force Pro is not packaged with everything listed on the box, call Logitech support immediately.
- The Logitech Driving Force Pro does not work with the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for