Replens is a long-lasting vaginal moisturiser designed for post-menopausal women who are experiencing vaginal dryness. The moisturiser sticks to vaginal tissue and releases water to hydrate skin cells. A 2002 study cited in the "Journal of Pathology" states that research had shown that Replens effectively hydrated vaginal tissue and reduced symptoms of vaginal itching and irritation. Replens does not contain hormones, which makes the product safe for long-term use.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Remove the pre-filled Replens applicator from the wrapper. Hold the thick side of the applicator and point the thin side of the applicator downward. Shake the applicator to bring the Replens to the thin side of the applicator.
Remove the tab from the thin side of the applicator. Find a comfortable position to be in while inserting the Replens. Most women find sitting down or lying down on their back to be the most comfortable. Spread your legs and insert the thin side of the applicator in your vaginal canal. Push the thick side of the applicator to release the Replens into your vagina
Remove the applicator from your vagina and throw in the trash.
Tips and warnings
- You may experience a whitish discharge after using Replens, which is caused by the shedding of dead skin cells. When the vaginal tissue is dry, there is sometimes not enough moisture to clear dead skin cells from the vagina. With continued use of Replens and the resulting increased vaginal hydration, the discharge should discontinue.
- Replens is condom and oral sex safe.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for