Casseroles are an easy way to feed a large group quickly, especially when they can be made in a Crock-Pot or other slow cooker. Crock-Pot breakfast casseroles are great for feeding house guests, or for preparing ahead of time on busy mornings. As with most casseroles, you can tweak the ingredients in this Crock-Pot breakfast casserole to your liking. You can substitute bacon, ham, veggie sausage -- or even mushrooms -- for the sausage.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 851gr frozen shredded hash browns
- 12 pre-cooked breakfast sausage links or 4 large sausages
- 1/3 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 quart or larger slow cooker
Pour hash browns into the slow cooker.
Mix the eggs and milk well in a separate bowl. Add onion and pepper. Chop the sausage and add it to the mix. Stir.
Pour this mixture into the slow cooker and top with cheese.
Cook on high for four to six hours or until the eggs are firm and the cheese begins to brown.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for