Treating erectile dysfunction is serious business. Caverject, a new erectile malfunction treatment, combats a sub-par sexual performance by increasing blood flow to the penis. Increased blood in the genital region helps establish and maintain an erection. While the solution sounds simple, administering the drug properly is essential.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Caverject medication
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton swab
- Sterile injection needle
Swab an area near the base of the penis with rubbing alcohol to sterilise the injection site.
Fill the needle with medication, extracting the Caverject from the prescription vile. Secure the amount of medication as prescribed by your doctor in the needle's applicator.
Slowly insert the needle under the area sterilised in step one. Inject the Caverject into the sterile area at the base of the penis. If this is not the first time using Caverject, make sure the injection site is not on the same side of the penis as the previous injection.
Ensure the entire dose of Caverject is injected into the penis before removing the needle and pressing a cotton ball at the site of the injection. Continue pressing the cotton ball for up to five minutes, to prevent bruising at the injection site.
Wait at least one day before administering Caverject again.
How to Inject Caverject
Tips and warnings
- Before taking Caverject, inform your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you take, especially blood thinners.
- Injection of Caverject may cause mild or moderate pain at the injection site. Administration of Caverject may also induce skin irritation or slight bleeding.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for