Vaniqa is a medically prescribed cream that you can use in combination with your hair removal techniques to delay facial hair growth; it doesn't remove the hair by itself. Applying this product on a consistent basis will result in you removing less hair overtime, due to reduction of hair growth from using Vaniqa.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Face wash
Remove the unwanted facial hair as you normally would by whatever method you choose. Cleanse the area with face wash and pat it dry.
Apply a dime-sized amount of Vaniqa to each affected area. Use small circular motions to apply the cream. This will ensure the cream is evenly distributed.
Follow your remaining skin care routine. Put on your moisturiser, sunscreen and make-up after you've applied Vaniqa.
Wait eight hours in between applications. Vaniqa should be use twice a day --- in the morning and in the evening.
Tips and warnings
- It may take four to eight weeks to see any improvement.
- If you miss a dose of Vaniqa do not try to make it up. Just continue with your regular scheduled application.
- If you see no improvement after six months then discontinue the use of it.
- When you stop using Vaniqa for an extended period of time the hair will begin to grow back at the rate it did before its use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for