A simple circuit may be constructed with the aid of a battery, alligator clips and a component load. It is a straightforward project and requires few materials. Learn how to create a simple circuit using a mini-lamp.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Battery holder, optional
- 1.5-volt mini-lamp
- Wire or alligator clips
Connect the positive end of the battery holder to the breadboard. Attach the mini-lamp to the circuit board with 1 side connected to the positive end of the battery holder.
Attach the negative side of the battery holder to other side of the mini-lamp.
Place a battery inside the battery holder. The mini-lamp should light up. Turn the power off by detaching the battery from the battery holder.
Tips and warnings
- For a different load, substitute a low-voltage hobby motor or buzzer. Observe the voltage requirements as specified by the manufacturer for whichever component you decide to use.
- To learn to build more simple circuits, buy educational electronics kits. They are inexpensive, include all the necessary parts and offer detailed explanations on how the circuit works.
- Always exercise caution when building electrical circuits to avoid burning yourself or damaging your equipment.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for