WEN hair care products were created by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean. The product line includes cleansing conditioner, styling creme and an intensive hair repair mask. The cleansing conditioner eliminates the need for shampoo, yet doesn't interfere with the beauty of your hair. Wen hair products contain natural ingredients, including herbs. WEN cleanse your scalp as well as strengthening, moisturising and soothing your hair.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- WEN Hair Products
- Wide-Tooth Comb
Rinse your hair with water completely for 2 minutes. Dispense into the palm of your hand 16 pumps of cleansing conditioner for short hair, and 32 pumps for long hair. Rub the WEN product between your hands.
Work the cleansing conditioner into your hair, starting at the scalp and moving down toward the ends. Use splashes of water to distribute the product throughout your hair and massaging it into your scalp. Push the WEN product into the hair shaft with your fingers.
Comb the product through your hair with a wide-tooth comb. Leave the product in your hair up to 5 minutes, but at least 3 minutes. Rinse the cleansing conditioner completely off of your hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly to prevent leaving any of the WEN product on your hair.
Apply 2 more pumps of WEN cleansing conditioner to your hair as a leave-in. Work the product into the hair starting at the ponytail section (ends and mid-shaft) of your hair, and work it up the hair to the scalp. Leave the product in your hair as a day-long conditioner.
Finish your hair care regime with the WEN styling creme. (You do not need to wait until your hair is dry before applying the final product.) Use a generous amount applied throughout your hair. Let the product dry naturally in your hair or you can blow your hair dry.
Tips and warnings
- For best results take your time and properly massage the WEN cleansing cream into your scalp and hair. Allow the cream to sit on your hair while you do other things, like shaving or showering. Don't be in a hurry.
- The WEN cleansing conditioner will not lather so don't feel compelled to use more. It will feel creamy and thick.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for