Kunai knives are daggers used by ninjas. A good example would be the kunai knives used on the anime show "Naruto." Carrying your own kunai knives requires a special case. These can be costly. Making your own kunai pouch is simple and inexpensive.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Adjustable camera strap
- 2 cellphone cases of appropriate size
- Sewing machine
Find two cellphone cases large enough to hold your kunai knives, as kunais are carried in sets of two or more. Sew the cases together in the middle.
Place your kunai knives inside the cellphone holder. Carefully sew around the contour of the kunai blade twice. Make sure to leave the space loose enough to insert and remove the kunai.
Flip the flap of the cellphone case backward and sew it to the back of the cellphone holder. Sew the flap to the back in a straight stitch. This should form a large loop. Insert the camera strap through the loop and attach the ends together. You now have a neat-looking kunai pouch that drapes over your shoulder.
Tips and warnings
- To prevent your kunai from falling out, sew a length of material, preferably leather, to the side of where the handle goes. Use a snap to secure the leather to the other side of the kunai handle.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for